What to do with the accident?
As a general rule, employees of insurance companies to widely explain the rights and obligations of the parties under the insurance contract. SGLAko indeed there are some moments that are sometimes neglected to pay attention. For example:
- Do you pass inspection?
- Do I need to pick up the damaged parts? (bumper)
Team Law Firm Luganske can you advise to do as if you were sure that the insurance company will avoid future payments.
1. Not to file at the tempting offers of insurance companies to obtain insuranceobytie without formalizing SAI.
If an accident call the traffic police and then the insurance company. In a conversation with a representative of the insurance company check the incoming number of your treatment.
2. Even if you do not propose to pass inspection (analysis on the presence ofadmit to operational alcohol in the blood). Request from the representative of SAI is the direction for themselves and for the second participant accident (if it exists).
3. To date, almost everyone has the built-in camera phone. Photographs taken the place of accident, location of vehicles, braking distance.
4. If there are witnesses to write down their contact numbers marked with those that can see and how they believe the accident happened.
5. The field of inspection protocol accident photographs taken its place. Try to get as much information as possible aboutsecond party (the copy rights, technical passport, an insurance contract, etc.)
6. If as a result of an accident on your machine off, or no longer parts, assemble them (if possible) and do not discard until you receive compensation.
7. Not zatyagiWhite on a visit to the insurance company. It is desirable to do so the next day.
8. In the insurance company make a copy of your statement about the insurance event and ask to put a stamp on it with the incoming number.
9. When you writestatement of the insurance event, you will designate the date of examination. At this stage it is not worth saving. Prigasite additionally «true» the independent expert.
10. Once you have submitted all necessary documents, which wills is your duty (copy of your documents, declaration, certificate of the accident). From the insurance companies need to obtain written confirmation of the transfer of these documents.
The above steps will help you avoid late payment of insurancetion reimbursement, as you have on hand a set of documents will be ready for trial. Insurance Company, represented the department understands that the settlement of losses and in most cases are not interested in delaying the payment.